Thursday, October 22, 2009

A rough week with the start of a new "war"

This semester is not a smooth sailing semester. We have created some hoo-haas just within this 1 short week of school. I wonder what will happen if this continues. I am sure our grades will definitely be at sake. Perhaps we should be aware of what we say when people are around us and the things that we say. Think twice before saying. Casualties are bound to appear. But we have declared that the war has began. Prepare all your armours and weapons. We are so going to minimise the casualties, build better relationships and bring home victory!

Ok. This sounds so army-like but this kind of things do happen in school and maybe in your work life in the near future. Just be prepared for the worst. Anyway, we must believe that victory is in our hands. Just give it all! =)

*you might not be able to understand what I meant but it's ok so long as some do.

Taking my mind off it for a moment. Going for a doggies' day out tomorrow. Wish me well for this semester.

Tata.

No comments: