Saturday, September 19, 2009

Magisches Monat Von September

Have I mentioned that I have already received my iPhone?? I went to singtel shop 2 Thursdays' morning ago and "demanded" for the phone but it was really out of stock. I was rather disappointed by the long wait. But who knows some sort of miracle just happened on the very same day.

They called me up in the evening and told me that my LONG AWAITED phone has finally arrived at the store, and it is waiting for me to collect it home. Hurried back to the store within 2 hours to lay my delicate fingers on the oblong shaped gadget.

FYI, I waited for almost a month for that baby. It's the longest wait I have ever had for a high tech gadget which is able to surf the net, check your mails, play your favourite games, play songs that are pleasant to your ears and run any kind of applications you wish your previous phones had.

It's simply awesome and what I can say is. It is DEFINITELY worth the wait. But then, I just don't understand why other countries can do away with the long wait and provide their customers with the phone immediately. Some sort of operational problems with our teleco here?? (Just wondering)

By the way, I have found a job at the airport as a staff of Singapore Pools. Hearing of that, you must be wondering "Does Airport have a 4D or TOTO counter?"

The answer is "OBVIOUSLY THERE ISN'T ANY." We do not really promote gambling. =D

My role there is not to sell 4D or TOTO but to promote some Tourist Scratch It! tickets. These tickets are sort of like the scratch it tickets you can buy in any 4D outlets. It's just that these tourist version tickets can only be found at limited places and are more costly than the normal ones.

Other than that, I will also have to promote "GUESS THE SG F1 WINNER" in conjunction with the upcoming F1 race in Singapore. Many told me that we should not hold the F1 race this year due to some whoohaa about the race last year that have surfaced in the news recently. (You would know what I meant if you have been reading the papers. If you have not, I guess it is time for you to get out of your ancient world and start keeping yourself updated of current affairs.)

Anyway, what I can say is that whether F1 should or should not be held again this year is something that cannot be decided by me or us, normal people. It's for the F1 committee to decide.

Although, taking on this job might be boring at times because you have to repeat everything again and again to passengers of various countries and at different pace. It's sort of like a human voice recorder. It goes like "PLAY", "PAUSE", "STOP" and "REWIND". Some passengers find you going on and on like a jungle train without understanding what the hell you are talking about and some passengers simply don't understand at all. So what you have got to do is to slow down your pace for them or even do some actions for them.

Don't you know? Actions are able to speak a million kinds different of languages. It's super amazing. It's a little like the pictures that are able to speak a thousand words. While on the job, I also encountered lots of interesting incidents. However, if I were to continue ranting about the interesting incidents I had faced, I guess I might not have the opportunity to have my beauty sleep within 30 minutes.



For the meantime, try to imagine yourself in the airport by looking at this picture here.

So I shall continue in the next post.
Good night for now. Till then... Tata..

To be continued.......


My sexy girl knows how to cross her legs. =D

---------------------------------------------------------
5 days to release of results
12 days to end of work

No comments: